By joining CREW Richmond and the entirety of CREW Network, you are advancing your career and supporting the success of women in commercial real estate.
Discounted rates for monthly meetings, which often feature prominent local speakers involved in commercial real estate as well as access to additional events, some exclusively available to members, on topics of personal and professional development
- Discounted registration rates to the CREW Network Convention & Marketplace, which is attended by more than 1,200 industry professionals globally
- Access to an online portal for communication and exchange of information and ideas among members
- Opportunities for professional growth and development of business and leadership skills
- Timely information about the CRE industry and other pertinent professional topics, provided by both CREW Richmond and CREW Network
- Support for community service activities and programs that help other women, such as the Dress for Success Central Virginia
- Connection with a global network of over 11,000 commercial real estate professionals, like-minded professionals who want to influence the CRE industry by advancing women and who look to do business with one another
Every CREW member contributes to the collective knowledge, experience, and voice of both CREW Richmond and CREW Network. We welcome industry leaders who meet the requirements of one of our membership categories:
$390.00 ($265.00 for members approved between 7/1-10/31 )
Applicants must (a) currently be working full-time in in a *qualified field of commercial real estate (i.e., all or most of the applicant’s gainful employment or major source of income is in commercial real estate), and (c)(i) promote and contribute to the financial well-being of the applicant’s company, (ii) hold a managerial, senior level, professional, principal, or revenue-generating position, (iii) hold a decision-making position, or (iv) otherwise participate at a professional level in one of the designated qualified fields of commercial real estate (QFCREs).
Applicants must be employed full-time in a non-profit, federal, state or local government capacity.
Applicants must be enrolled as a full-time student (minimum of 12 credits per semester), studying for a career in the CRE industry.
Applicants must be employed full time in a position, the primary professional responsibilities of which relate to, benefit or support commercial real estate AND supplies a service or physical product related to commercial real estate AND have at least five years of experience. Applicants from companies that primarily contract as subcontractors for construction activities (eg. mechanical, electrical, roofing), installation or maintenance should be considered affiliates except when the applicant has a professional license.
Persons serving in a support capacity, staff position, or assistant/secretarial position are not eligible for membership.
Questions about eligibility? Contact Laura Anderson for more information.