CREW Richmond presented its 1st Annual Impact Awards on December 5th to recognize the outstanding contributions and achievements of CREW Richmond Members and Sponsors.
CREW Impact Award Winners represent individuals who have used CREW Richmond and/or CREW Network to enhance their careers and businesses that support the networking efforts and the Mission of CREW.
- The Sponsor of the Year Award – honors a CREW Sponsor that has made a significant and sustained commitment to CREW Richmond through the devotion of monetary resources, employee time commitment, and other support.
BRANDYWINE REALTY TRUST
Members: Patricia Miller, Bernadette Coleman, Amanda Tyson
- The Economic and Community Involvement Award honors a CREW Richmond member or members who played a pivotal role in a real estate project that had a significant and measurable positive impact on the Richmond community.
RENE SHEPPERSON, Atlantic Union Bank – NEW CLAY HOUSE II
- The Committee of the Year Award honors an outstanding committee that has gone above and beyond in bringing value to the chapter by demonstrating efforts to influence the success of women in the commercial real estate industry and/or has made an impactful difference within the chapter throughout the year.
PROGRAMS COMMITTEE –
DIRECTOR: STATIA GIBSON, Greater Richmond Partnership
Chair: Cathy Pryor – Atlantic Union Bank
Committee: Wendy Henley, Stephanie Golembeski, Shari Perago, Patricia Miller, Dawn Seliga, Amanda Breziner, Casey Verburg, Dawn Hathaway, Danielle Pinto, Eliza Machek, Delila Torres, Kara Abbott, Amanda Tyson, Karen Frebert
- The Rising Star Award honors a new CREW Richmond member who, in their first two years of membership, has embraced the CREW Richmond mission and core values through chapter and committee involvement.
CATHY PRYOR – Atlantic Union Bank
- The Member of the Year Award honors a CREW Richmond member who consistently demonstrates an extraordinary commitment, resulting in measurable business for other CREW members. This individual exemplifies the power and spirit of CREW.
AMELIA WEHUNT – Timmons Group
- The Circle of Excellence Award honors a CREW Richmond member who, consistently embodies CREW's mission and core values related to Leadership, Excellence, Influence, Advancement, and Community.
DEBBIE READING – Dunlap Partners
Also, during the Board of Directors Planning Retreat, The Board Member of the Year Award was presented to LEE ANN GUDORP, Timmons Group.